Re: Monroe informalities

>I let this slip when Tom said it.. but now I'll have to chime in.  Umm..
>did Mr. Harais forget *I* will be there?  I mean, Jim & Jan are great
>folks.. but I *do* hope I can make up for it a little...

Mr. Harais, how could you? It will indeed be nice to have you there. By
the way, I'm bringing some outstanding examples of grizzly medicine, so
in your incredibly busy schedule, we need to be sure to allot some time.
John L. says there should be lots of public lands where we can find a
place.

>OTOH, Thebert won't be making the trip with me... so there's another
>strike on your Tulare reunion.
The last I heard, he was talking about flying in and out. Do you know
that that has changed?

John H.