Kayline fix

>As far as velcro pulling off and snap drilling, what answers have people
>found? I know that from freinds that have tonneu covers and hard shell
>covers on their pickups, there are all sorts of answers.

>Tom H.

I have the Kayline snap-on top for my SS II.
Todate I have replaced 2/3rd's of the snaps, the snaps Kayline used will pull in half with moderate tug. I replace with high quality *brass* snaps.
I intend to add snaps to back up the velcro which will not hold in wind speeds over 45mph (i don't have to leave my driveway to experience wind like that), in fact I will do that right now....
Back in a few,
Willy