Rocky Mtn IH Rendezvous - Fairplay, CO

We are planning on leaving Wichita, Thursday the 30th, at approx
midnight and anyone that wants to convoy along with us is welcome to
(the more the merrier). Right now scheduled is My Terra (hopefully towed
behind a MotorHome), Rick Boyer's Scout, his brother Ken's, Russ Stuhr's
TJ, Robert Lawson's Scout II, and Chris Wade's TJ. You should be able to
SPOT us as we plan on setting up a big 20x20 canopy, with our Just
Scout'n Around Banner hanging up. Everyone is invited to drop by and
have a cold one (or warm one), and tell some lies, etc..Hope to see all
you guys there!    As usual you can contact me on the road at (316)
640-4304 - cell,  295-1541 - pager. My office phone is (316) 652-4432 if
you have any questions.

--
--Scot
bindersc@domain.elided