Looking for another Scout

Hi all,

I wanted to ask to see if anyone in the Southeastern states had a Scout that they were trying to sell.  I'm about to sell my 73 Scout II and I'd hate to be stuck without an IH for any long period of time.  I don't usually have the time to chime in on the threads that are posted to the list but I've always noticed that most people have one, two, or three Scouts in their arsenal.  I'm sure someone in Florida or Georgia has a Scout that I could purchase from them. (Maybe someone in these areas has seen or heard of a Scout that's  for sale).  I was hoping to locate a Scout II (I would consider earlier models) with a 304 or 345 and an automatic transmission.  I'd like to restore this one the same way I restored my last one.  If anyone has a Scout that they're selling please let me know.  The truck doesn't necessarily have to run or be derivable.  I'll come and haul it off if the price is right or if you live nearby (2-4 hours away).  If anyone has any clues on where I could find my next Scout please let me know by E-mailing me directly.
	Thanks, Mark Marousky
BTW... I live in Gainesville Florida... North Central Florida.