Traveler Top Removal Response

Hey Nick,
The Traveler top has a steel beam incorporated in the fibreglass ...
this top is very heavy, far heavier than a garden variety Scout2
metal top.  I have always lifted mine with the liftgate attached,
never looked into removing it (didn't want to mess with the
hydraulic struts) ... it would make things lighter though.

Standard top: 2 healthy men or 1 well-coordinated risk-taker.
Traveler top: 4 healthy men (OK, at least 3)

Moral: Be careful, we don't want to lose list members this way.
Good Luck!  Mark