Re: Ignition wires

I just installed some Taylors.  They are pretty expensive ($50), Jacobs,
MSD, and Accel also offer "Universal" sets.  The nice thing about the
"Universal" vs "IH 304" is that you can make sure the wires are long
enough to arrange any way you want to (Also, I don't think anyone makes
any IH-specific wires anyway!).

The better wires are good for stopping noise over the stereo as well.
I got red wires, but with my oil leaks, I think that they'll soon be
camoflaged to blend in nicely with my engine.

Ken Farmer