RE: Re: Expensive adaptors.

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Chris & Ranae Procyk wrote:

> Like I said, I don't have a Scout readily available (for shame), but
> I'll run a tape measure on the J**p between any two points somebody
> considers of interest.

How about from the ground to the highest point on the J**p?

...before and after crushing. :)

Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 // VISA & MasterCard
*HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
 Grain mills, water filters, quality simple-lifestyle & outdoors products
*INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
 the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt, 1783