Laws of physics

Just remembered something. :)

Doesn't the laws of physics also state something to the effect that no
car/land vehicle can go over 300 mph??  And yet the top fuel dragsters do
it every weekend in the summer!  I don't remember exactly what the law
says, but I remember seeing it in a Popular Mechanics last spring.

If we really want to get into it, bumblebees can't fly either.  At least
not by the L.O.P.  But yet they still do.

And there is NO SUCH THING as centrifugal force!  It is commonly thought
of as a force that pulls you _out_ when going in a circular motion, but
the actual force is centripedal force, the force that pulls you _IN_.  My
physics teacher last year (I was a senior in HS, so it is fresh
(relatively) in my mind) about had a cow when someone mentioned
centrifugal force.  If you want to get further into this discussion, email
me direct, as I have already wasted more bandwidth than I meant to. :)
Sorry.

Anyway, I don't think I would want to go 200 mph in a 'stang either.
Seems kinda dumb to me.  Although if you had a death wish, you could
fufill that wish pretty quickly, although not neatly.  Besides if you
can't do it in an IH, why would you want to do it at all??

Dan Felix