Searching for a Hub-Cap

IH All,

I'm one hub-cap short for my '58 A-102 Custom Pickup.  (Probably stuck in the
mud somewhere on Grandpa's farm)
I would appreciate any knowledge of where to find one.

The cap is round, appx. 10" in diameter - appx. 3" deep (If you look at it
like a bowl) - metallic silver - two decorative grooves running around it -
appx 4" IH tractor guy symbol smack in the middle.

I've found a couple of pictures.. (kinda hard to see)..

http://www.binderbooks.com/manuals6.htm - the Golden Jubilee PU 1/2 way down
the page has the caps...
(by the way - that is exactly what my PU looks like.. except its one color..
and therefore not the GJ model)

http://www.mods.com/ih/
(although I'm not positive these are exactly the same... they look deeper..
but close...)

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks - Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102  Grandpa's Farm Truck.