into the light

Enlightened Harvesters,

Dan laments...
>chime in and give us some encouragement that people are indeed
>comming into the light not running from it.

Just to illustrate that those leaving the flock may not be lost for good:
I have been in and out of the light about three times in the last 30 years. First rig I ever owned was a Scout 80 (early 60's vintage).
I then went through Ford courier,  1950 GMC suburban looking thing, back to the light... Scout 800, return to the dark side..chevy luv, Willys CJ3A, GMC 1/2 ton pickup, Dodge 3/4 ton truck...and now (for the last two years) back into the light..77 SS II.
sheesh!...I must be a slow learner.
I credit the folks on this list for keeping me on track and in the light (line)<G>
Thanks folks,
Willy C
ps. At the time I was driving the Jeep I had a dog named Scout... loved that dog.