ATTN: ALL SCOUTS WEST MEMBERS.

Hi everybody in Cyber-Binder land,

I'm going to be doing some bean counting here. I would like to determine
how many Scouts West members are currently subscribers to the IHC-Digest.
This would include all of you who actively participate on the digest as
well as those who just tend to read the postings, or even those who don't
read the messages but still review the topics.

Would anyone whose is a current member or past member of Scouts West
please email me direct with your membership status. This info is strictly
for Scouts West and will not be sold or used for commercial proposes.

To make it easier just check off one the questions below & feel free to
add any comments that may be  on your mind. Don't forget to respond to
jvaldez@domain.elided direct to save bandwidth.

[ ] I am a current member of Scouts West

[ ] I am a past member of Scouts West

If anyone is interested on the totals, just say so and I will post them
on the Digest on Friday.

Thanks for your time,
Joe Valdez
Scouts West