Re: Your upcoming suits.

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, John A. Landry wrote:

> Certainly there's really no excuse for Paul W.!  The turncoat is a Jeep man
> now.  I always suspected there was something wrong with him the way he would
> get mad when someone would jokingly use "Jeep" as a four letter word (isn't

When I look inside my Scout (100") II, and start complaining about how
little space there is.. I have to stop and think twice.  Had I been more
foolish, and blown 2 or 3x the $$$ on a JEEP, I'd be in even WORSE
shape.  So, Mr. Hofstetler, Try cramming all that stuff between a pair of
flat fenders!

(Say, aren't Scouts flat-fenders?  The fenders *are* flat on top, right?)

I feel blessed that my Scout has so much room to mount doo-dads and gadgets!

> But seriously John H., quit your whining and get that Adjustable Timing Unit
> installed before Tom Mandera gets one first!

Hmm.. do I smell a race?  You should all know I hate being intimidated by
now.. (thus I set the land-speed record for a Scout II by holding off a
Camaro @ 115mph.. something in me kept myself from pushing even farther..)

;-)

I gotta get an MSD, first!  Don't worry, it's on my list.. :-)

-Tom