Re: Battery mgrs.

>Walmart's Johnson-made battery scored almost as high and costs just a
>shade more than half as mucn.

We have used a lot of Wal-Mart batterys and they really are a great
battery.  I heard someone say once that they didn't think that they were
atucally new but rather really nice looking old ones.  All I said was "who
cares, they are great battery's - my car isnt' new and it is still good ;)

But I have had only good experiernce with Wal-Mart batterys.

Luke