Bad Weather

Rob & All,

I've been in NE, SD, VA, and now in MN... and I've simply found that the
harsher the weather patterns, the tougher the folks.  (Gee - that's
rocket science, eh?)

You would think that I would see more old IH's up here in MN, especially
Scouts, just because of the frequent bad weather (this winter not
included). But I've only run into a very few.  Maybe there just
were not many IH dealers up in these Northern/Midwest areas?  (Seems
funny though - I thought the assembly line was in Chigaco?!!)

-Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102  "The Farm Truck"