Re: idle problem

John, thanks for your response.  I thought it was a vacuum leak so I
changed every vacuum hose, and added hose clamps at every port.  That is
why I asked earlier about the deceleration modulator or whatever that is,
because the hoses are hooked up, but the wires are cut.

So, no vacuum leak, and I am working on the timing.  I can never seem to
get it exactly right for some reason.  If you think that's what it is,
I'll have a pro check the timing.

Thanks again,

Bill Wisser