'58 Metro

Hi, all!

I don't know if anyone cares about this, but I just found a '58 Metro
that is about to go to the junkyard that someone may want to try to
save.  It's info is as follows:
	VIN: AM152M73980
	WB: 134
	GVW: 11000
It has a lot of surface rust, but not much that is actually all the way
through.  Most of the holes appear to be in the front where there is a
small line-appearances only it appears-of raised metal just below the
windshield, and wrapping around the sides.  The thing sets up pretty
well, and the owner claims that it will run great.  Apparently has
117,000 miles on it, and has some kind of straight six.  Interior looks
solid in back, as I walked around inside inspecting it, and it is
currently holding about four old engines in various states of disarray.
The driving area has a lot of surface rust, and the rollers on the
passenger side door weren't good-couldn't get the thing open.  The
passenger side front windshield was missing too.  It's really rough, and
would be quite a project, but is solid, and is indeed very cool looking
anyway.  If anyone is interested, let me know-he says he's going to
drive it to the junkyard next week if I don't call.

Michael