Yea, Right

Yea, Right!

I awoke in my dumpster each morning to having a load of rotting fish dumped
all over me, was flushed down the sewer to work at the city dump for 29
hours a day inside a vehicle crusher, licked the hazardous waste off the
crusher each nite, groveled for parts to build vehicles to sell for pennies
a month; and every month after I gave my money to my old lady--she would
kill me and dance about my grave singin' Halleluah!
Greetings my friend, we are all interested in the future, for
that is where you and I are going to spend the *rest* of our
lives.  And remember my friend, future events such as these
will effect *you* in the future.

--Criswell Predicts, from Ed Wood's "Plan 9 From Outer Space"