Garages/Shops

I liked my Scout so much that when I built a 70' x 100' steel barn, I built a
70' x 30' workshop with a concrete floor, insulated and heated, 220V with all
the toys and a LARGE loft for all the parts just so that I could work on it!
Would you believe that I'm already running out of room....?

I have a friend who works on a bridge crew; most of my structural steel was
procured by him.  A few months ago I had to get a friends' pickup truck in the
air so...I strung my chain hoist, which is mounted to a massive I-beam
support, around his rear frame (the trucks'...not my friend) and lifted it to
almost a 45deg angle.  Plenty of room to work, just had to make sure I didn't
spill anything!

...I'm really considering a hydraulic lift and/or a pit next...

What a difference from my in-the-driveway where it died high school days.

Gary