distributor ID

Hey folks,
I have a 345 that was swapped into a 1980 scout with a 196. It doesn't
have a gold box, but it is much taller that my 304 with points. It has
the outee pointed conductors. It doesn't appear to have dual points. I
think the engine came from an early 70's IH bus or truck. What do I
have? Will it hook up to the msd box?

BTW: I may have to get some of the folks around Atlanta to go "take care
of business" for me. The guy I bought the scout from has yet to send me
the title. I have a handwritten bill of sale, but I need to have the
title to drive it here in NC. After several emails I haven't heard from
him. It has been over two weeks since he was going to express mail it to
me.

Later,

Mark Prescott
77SSII