titles

FWIW
I checked with the New Mexico MVD while rebuilding my CJ, they gave me some
long conveluted process for titleing a "homebuilt" vehicle, I promptly
forgot about that, what I did was to save the VIN tag from the body that I
was not using (the original) and destroying the vin decal on the dash. I
then used my original vin tag and title with the new body. This probably
doesn't help much for getting a title for a composite vehicle. I can check
on what NM needs (a club member works for MVD) to build a title if that
would help. or if you could find a 73 that was cheep enough for parts, you
could swap vins and keep that title current (although this might be
semi-illegal, don't know).

Good luck

Terry  Rust
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."  -Abraham Lincon