Re: heater

Dan,

Yes I have a heater in the garage.  I've done my time laying in the
semi-frozen mud under a sick tractor.  New starter at -10 deg.  That's
work!  Working on Scout is more of a hobby.  Needs to be more fun.  That
or nothing happens between nov and april.

Actaully I got the heater 25 years ago for curing the epoxy paint on the
sailboat I was building at the time.  I've just been hanging onto it.  It
sure does make car reapairs nicer in the winter.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "'Necessity' is the plea for every
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/   infringement of human freedom.  It is the
   _/        _/ _/   _/         argument of tyrants; it is the creed of
 _/    _/ _/    _/ _/    _/          William Pitt, 1783