From: dean herl <dherl@domain.elided>
To: allanw@domain.elided
Subject: Searching for parts to restore 1924 IHC Truck
Date: Friday, February 20, 1998 7:50 PM

My name is Brenda Herl. I live in Colby, Ks. I work at a CASEIH
dealership here in Colby. We have a good customer who recently
purchased an antique IHC Truck. It is a 1924 model. It had been in
a fire and he is trying to restore it. He is searching for as many
original parts as possible. He needs things like the gas guage,
speedometer,voltmeter,light switch,etc. If you can help us in any
way in our search for these items we would appreciate any information
that you might have. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Brenda Herl

The serial# of this truck is SL1786B