Re: You do need the gold box.

>ScoutFreak
>I'd be happy to help, but the easiest and best help by far is to call
>MSD's support number and unless you get the new guy with the accent,
>you'll get help quickly and efficiently. You don't need the gold box. If
>calling MSD doesn't, for some reason appeal to you, say so and I'll go
>dig up my schematic and see if I can help. Memory won't help in this
>case, because I replaced a Prestolite system including the distributor.
>John
ScoutFreak
I know that John L. already told you that you do need your gold box and
much much more that I didn't have any idea about. Sorry about the wrong
info.
Hey John, if the gold box is the big pain in the neck with the Holley, it
doesn't make much sense to add the MSD unless you make some sort of
distributor modification, does it? It would be a public service for MSD
to tell us that in their directions.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"