Carb question

Hans,

I also thank you for the carb information. I've got a q-jet and when it
was on, I couldn't get the secondaries to open. So I switched back to the
2-barrel holley. I'll probably go back to the q-jet now that the
California emissions laws won't bother me. And I'm sure my scout with the
q-jet would still pass emissions. :)

Anyone have experience rebuilding a Quadrajet? Are they any more
difficult than a Holley 2210? Are there any good Rochester carb books
that would explain rebuild and operational theory?

Ken
'73 Scout "Old Yeller" Rebuilt everything.
'64 80/800 no time soon :(

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]