Suspension questions

First off, thanks for all the great answers to my last fifty or so
questions about liners, paint, kayline tops, and manual trannies.
I'm planning on doing the rust repair, lining, carpeting, upholstery,
Kayline, and rollbar in late March.

Meanwhile, I also need to address the sad state of my suspension: due
to sagging rear springs and squashed body mount bushings the little
235s on there barely fit!  If you folks could take a look at what I've
got in mind and give me your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

My objective for this vehicle is for it to be a super-reliable, reasonably
economical fun daily commuter that occasionally will be used for moderate
trail use.

Here's what I've got in mind:
    1.  Install a set of stock urethane body mounts (should give me
        about a 1" lift I think)
    2.  Install new stock springs all round.  I've heard that Skyjacker
        makes the best road-handling springs.  I think that I will
        only need a stock height, but don't know about the availablility.
        I could go to a 2" lift, but really don't see any need to go
        higher than this.  I'll replace the spring bushings along
        the way, and consider a rear shackle conversion.
    3.  Get new 31x9.5x15 inch tires.  I think that these should
        be better than 31x10.5x15 inch tires for my needs because
        they are lighter in weight, are better in snowy/icy conditions,
        etc.
    4.  *Might* go with the Edlebrock shocks if the wallet can stretch
        that far.

I thought briefly about going to 16" wheels in order to minimize side-wall
flexing, but it seems like a lot of extra money to spend for a small
gain.

Thanks,

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II, 167k miles, 304, 3.73, T-19, Dana 300?
1974 Travelall