It runs!

Progress is being made. After more than a year of sitting while waiting
for its new fiberglass body and reassembly the 79 runs once again! I got
home from work, dumped some gas in the tank and a little in the carb to
help and turned the key. Fired right up and ran as smooth as I
remembered. The sound from the open headers and the fact that everything
electrical worked made me forget about the suspension trouble.
Still looking for Ultimate bumpers though. They used to be made by
Michael's Welding then Ultimate OffRoad, where are they now?

Nick
79 SII fiberglass it runs, but still a ways to go
66 800