Handhold and Vacuum Diagram

Hi everyone,
        I'm a little behind in reading my digests. Sorry if I take you
back a few digests. My girlfriend would also like to have a hand hold on
the passenger side of my Scout.
         "The reason I got involved in messing with the top in the first
place was that my wife insisted on having a hand hold inside above the
window."
       I've been trying to figure out the best way to do this. Bolting it
to the inner paneling wouldn't be strong enough. I don't really want to
go all the way through the roof. I also like to be able to take the top
off for the summer. Maybe I could use the roll bar somehow? Anyone have
any suggestions or done this.
         I am also looking for a diagram showing the connections of the
vacuum hoses on a345 engine with a 2300 carb. I would like to replace
some of the old hoses and connect some of the other ones correctly (Air
cleaner temp sensor and evap canister are not hooked up) With my ability
to get things bassackwards I know I will need some kind of guide. Thanks
in advance for any ideas or help.

George H
72 Scout II

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]