carb help

   I just finished the carb and put it on the truck. It idles fine but
when I try to rev the engine rapidly it bogs down. I assume it has
something to do with the accelerator pump. I just posted a few minutes
ago about this. The passeges petween the accelerator pump and the fuel
bowl had a little rubber plug like thing in the larger of the two holes.
The rebuild kit didn't include this little grommet. In fact the diagram
doesn't even show the plug on the blow apart. Would the lack of this
grommet cause the carb to bog like this?

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance.