Scout for Sale

I thought I would let anyone who was interested know about a Scout 800 that is for sale. It is in a wrecking yard here in East Texas close to my house. The guy that has the wrecking yard didn't know what year model it was. It looks to be a mid-60's model. The body is in good shape the only damage is on the passenger side, looks like who ever owned it scuffed a fence post. All the window glass is there except the drivers side vent window. It has a 6cyl motor unknown what size, carberator is missing. It has a standard transmission. The guy that has it says he wants $200 for the whole truck. My husband and I felt this was a good buy but we are in the market for a 3/4 ton IHC PU for him.
The paint was in good shape considering, no major rust seen.

I own a 77 IHC Traveller. I have a few minor problems and needs if anyone out there has some extra parts or suggestions on how to fix them or where to get the parts.

    need vent window handle for drivers side (all that is there is the hole)
    need hood pull knob for dash
    hatch door on back on right side has a part missing or broken latch does
          not engage latch post
    power steering box has a leak on one of the seals, have been told that it
          takes a special tool to replace the seals
    oil leaks out at back of intake manifold? how difficult is this to fix, would it
          be better to wait until a motor rebuild

I have also seen 2 different travellers?  that might be for sale, I can check next time I get by there and see if anyone is interested.
If anyone is interested I can be e-mailed at   thefarm@domain.elided. Or phoned at (903)842-4831.

Thanks,
Becky Bass
thefarm@domain.elided