TransGo 727 T-flite mod kit

OK, I was gonna wait 'til I'd finished my tranny rebuild, but that may take
awhile, so here's the verbatim off the instructions for the TransGo 727 mod
kit. The sheet sez this stuff is all copyright 1990 by Gil Younger. Some of
this is a bit different from what I previously posted..

"The cause of the mystery complaints is converter feed malfunction:
converter feed shuts off accidentally - during start-off and under high
load - especially in reverse. During start-off, the demand for converter
feed is beyond the capacity of the pump.

The result: converter loses pressure charge and aerates. This causes loss
of power, loss of cooling, partial lockup plate apply<for lockup units>,
and increased oil level in the sump, so oil burps out the vent. If it is a
lockup converter, it means that there's no release oil to keep the lockup
plate from applying. The circulating oil in the converter vortexes against
the lockup plate, forcing it to apply(or drag hard), causing engine bog on
start-off in reverse.<snip more discussion of lockup converters which we
don't have>

Converter drainback

The primary cause of drainback since 1967: The manual valve leaves main oil
line passages open to the pan in park. The slightest clearance anywhere
else lets air into the converter and oil drains back into the pan. This
drainback causes slow engagement after sitting, oil leak at the front or
side seal<doh!>, or it blows oil out the vent.

In the park position, the original manual valve allow pressure to dump past
the manual valve into the pan, so that very little oil is lefft for
charging the converter. In hot use, there is not enough pressure left to
feed the converter. If you put it in gear and 'hit it', there is very
little power because the converter is half full of air. This also means
that there is little or no cooler flow.

The valve furnished corrects this. It seals the converter in park. It
furnishes converter and cooler oil in all selector lever positions. This
 corrects 'morning sickness' and the leaks."

There is more pictorial stuff involving a couple of other valve body
modifications where the text makes no sense without the pictures, so I'm
not including it.

No connection with these guys, YMMV, and all that. I'll report on the
installation and results at some point in the future. This kit came from
Northern Automotive, again no connection except as 1 time(so far)customer.

Jim