Re: 500 cfm carb

Hey Guys,

	Question for you. I have a 76 traveler with the 345 motor. The
fellow who had it before me put on a Holley 4412 carb (500 cfm) Is this
too much for the engine?
	If I put a spacer underneath would it help in any way? i.e.
mileage, performance?
	If I go to a smaller jet will it help my mileage without bogging
down? The guy at the speed shop said the best thing to do is to get a
smaller (stock) carb. It currently gets about 8 MPG. I think I can do
better.

Thanks in advance

P.S. anyone in the Tucson area interested in a club, please E-mail Joel
Brodsky or myself. It's happening!

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az