Re: ihc-digest V5 #185

>These check valves are a generic part that you can pick up off the 'bits'
>racks at most parts stores, and they're cheap. Considering what a hot
>engine compartment and time can do to a piece of plastic, I'd say replacing
>one every once in awhile might be a darned good idea.
>
>Jim

Thanks Jim,
I'm off to see my parts dealer for a replacement check valve. If you guys
with fully operating legs would have to drag your feet, I'd have to tie
an anchor rope on my wife and throw her overboard.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"