Re Brake check valve

>These check valves are a generic part that you can pick up off the >'bits'
>racks at most parts stores, and they're cheap. Considering what a hot
>engine compartment and time can do to a piece of plastic, I'd say >replacing
>one every once in awhile might be a darned good idea.

>Jim

I have had two break on me. One was my fault although the the pressure I
put on it was not great, the other happened when I went over a bump in
the highway. I must have had the hose at such an angle that it put
pressure on the plastic valve. Anyway, I would not like to repeat the
experience and I now always carry a spare. It is truly one to be careful
of.

Bryan