Re: Teraflex 4 to 1

>Basically, it sounds like most of the gears are the same, but the input
>gear is different (she actually called it the output gear - anyway, it's
>the gear that bolts to the output shaft of the transmission). What they're
>to be remachined to work with the 4 to 1 gearset that is currently
>availible. This extra step will boost the price from $695 to $795 for

Hmm.. 3.5:1 in my Dana 20.. I like it!

Curt..

What about TerraFlex manufacturing this gear?  Is that at all possible?
*IF* they could make the gear, our quest for those elusive "Dana 300 bull
gears" for Auto or Stick would be over.  Just order the 4-1 kit and they
send you the stick version of the bull gear, and you're set.

Just wondering...

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT