Re: ihc-digest V5 #180

>TomM et al.,
>Tom, is your T19(?) a close or wide ratio?
>Try to think of double clutching as a positive character trait.

My T19 is a close box (at least, that's what Dan Younquist said he'd sold
me.. maybe it'll be a wide??).. But, it's not installed yet.  It's still
sitting in the corner of the garage, waiting for me to remove the Dana 20
and install my twin-sticks before I swap it into the '77...

I did play some more with "power shifting" (I hate calling it that.. I *did*
take it easy.. somehow "Power shifting" implies just shoving it into gear)
on the 3spd T15 that's currently in the '77 last night.. not bad.  I'm
pretty good so long as I'm driving easy.. but how often do I do *that*?? :-)

-Tom