Tom's CTIS ideas..

     A friend of mine that used to work for the Univ. of Arizona
Instrument shop (You know, the guys that built the Mars
Pathfinder Car.), was joking about when they installed the CNC
machine there.  It's the size of 4, 50 foot tandem axle trailers,
and has a tool cache about 40 feet long.  The joke was that you
could put a billet in one end,and some time later out would pop
whatever you wanted.  Mechanical pencil, engine, airplane,
jewelry, whatever.  That being said, I can just imagine the
machine working overtime trying to make this 'hollow' ring thing
with the floating air inlet to be mounted between the wheel and
the hub.

Tom, God help us if you ever get introduced to this machine.  We
might see a new company on late night TV.  TomCO instead of
RonCo.  Widgets, slicers, CTIS hub units, and Antigravity boots!

But wait,! THERES MORE!

Tom, keep on brainstorming, keeps us all smiling!

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.