Re: Tom's CTIS ideas..

>jewelry, whatever.  That being said, I can just imagine the
>machine working overtime trying to make this 'hollow' ring thing
>with the floating air inlet to be mounted between the wheel and
>the hub.
>
>Tom, God help us if you ever get introduced to this machine.  We
>might see a new company on late night TV.  TomCO instead of
>RonCo.  Widgets, slicers, CTIS hub units, and Antigravity boots!

*smile*

 You can all rejoice and send letters of praise to my employer.. for without
them, I would be graduating from either MSU or Penn State (or maybe an
opening would have come up at Carnegie Mellon)  this spring with my
Electrical Engineering degree.. fortunately for the world, they twisted my
arm so hard I cut back to part-time college, full-time work, and was forced
to change to a Computer Science major (EE wasn't offered at Carroll College
in Helena)

Boy.. if I had been let loose in some of those engineering buildings...

Ok.. maybe I'll get my CS degree, then find another job in Bozeman or
Missoula so I can wrap up my EE (or ME?).. how's that for scary? :-)

Hmmm....

-Tom (ever the Engineering Hopeful) Mandera, Helena MT (far enough from the
populated world to cause little damage.. except for all those ICBM Minuteman
missiles down the road..)