Soft Top

I'm getting ready to do a bunch of urban stuff to my scout:

    1.  Minor rust repairs to rear floor and inner wheel well
    3.  Install Roll bars       ($150 for 1-piece from GUS)
    2.  Rhino line the interior ($499 interior including prep work)
    4.  Install Kayline softtop ($420 at GUS)

Here's a few questions:

    1.  How do you lock the back hatch with the kayline softtop?
    2.  Any recommendations for how to treat the insides of the doors?
    3.  I noticed that a month or so back a few folks were talking
        about using filtered line-x (?) on the top of the bed rails
        to make it thin.  Why bother?  Is this for asthetics?
    4.  I'll be replacing my body mounts with some barely used urethane
        ones that I picked up for $20.  Since the body mount bracket
        is a big rust prone area, any thoughts on the value of coating
        it with something like durabak?
    5.  Any suggestions on an undercoating beneath the new floor that
        I will install?  The Rhino-guys didn't want to do it since
        they don't have high-lifts in their shop.  I'd rather do something
        less expensive anyway...
    6.  Looking at the insides of the wheel wells it seems like the
        biggest rust spot must be the wheel well lip.  I'd like to
        somehow just coat both sides of the lip (with durabak?), or
        perhaps install the plastic fender flares.  Any thoughts on
        which would be the most successful at preventing rust?  The
        flares (I think made by Bushwacker) are expensive at something
        like $300 for the entire vehicle.
    7.  Tom - a couple of months back or so you asked folks if this
        Rhino-lining or durabak or whatever can be removed (or if not,
        what do you do should you need to do more rust surgery).  Did
        you come up with any good answers?

Thanks!

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II