Re: F*rd Dana 44 disc brakes

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Tom Mandera wrote:

> >   Brake calipers, What are the exact year range for the Ford brake
> >calipers and hoses? I need to replace the one on my 79 so I may as well
>
> My guess is you want a mid 70s F250 or F150 4wd.. I think they used
> the Dana 44 front end then, so the brake parts should be alike.

I just bought a '77 F-150 4x4 NO DON'T SHOOT, I had to buy it cause it
was only $1000 and is in great shape! :)  Of course the rack in the rear
window that holds _3_ guns, not just 2, pretty much cinched the deal. :)
Anyhow, it's got a Dana 44 in front with disc brakes, so there's one
year we know for sure will work.

Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 // VISA & MasterCard
*HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
 Grain mills, water filters, quality simple-lifestyle & outdoors products
*INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
 the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt, 1783