bunch of stuff

I would love to see the reaction I would get up here in the great stuffy
Yankee North if I drove around in a orange Scout with a Confederate
battle flag on the roof! I may have been born and raised here in NJ but
I've always been a Rebel at heart. Any body have a Jonny Reb for sale?
   Tom, I'd like to see you climbing over the doors this summer with the
4" lift.
   Horns, My 79 has three horns stock but only two were hooked up. My 71
has one, and my 78 had FOUR horns on it. I think only three were wired
though.
   Carbs, I really need either a NAPA part number or the tag number off
of a 2210 early model (71) with the seperate fuel bowl. I don't have a
tag on mine and I can' find the right kit to rebiuld it at NAPA without
the tag number. My carb is spread all over my bench in the garage.
   Brake calipers, What are the exact year range for the Ford brake
calipers and hoses? I need to replace the one on my 79 so I may as well
go to the cheap one. Also, has any one had a problem using their Scout
caliper as a core for thier ford caliper? Will the pads for the Scout
calipers fit the fords? Should right?

        Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
Hi my name is Dan, and I'm an IHCaholic. I have a '79 Scout rust heap
running, a '78 parts Scout on blocks, and a '71 Scout dentmobile
running.