Re: Trippin'

<< I had a dream.

 I actually drove my Scout2 from Indiana to work in midcoast Maine
 this summer. 1300x2 miles!  Is this too much to ask of a Scout2?
 Would you take your Scout this far from home?  Mark  >>

Mark,

You've seen the crew cab.  We're taking it to Augusta, GA.  I'm replacing the
steering box, doing some brake work, doing a little more tune-up work, and
hopefully adding seat belts between now and then, but the Travelette will be
the mode of transportation.

Jerry Muncie
IHMagellan@domain.elided
1980 CVI Hot Stuff Scout
1979 Scout II
1973 1210 Travelette
1992 YJ (my wife's ride)
1966 Impala SS Convertible
A herd of parts trucks out in the pasture

Check out my web site at http://members.aol.com/ihmagellan/index.html