Re: Horns

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Tom Mandera wrote:

> Awww.. but what if I want to paint my Scout Hugger Orange, with a "01"
> on the side, and a confederate flag on the hard top (and/or hood)?
> Think I'd find the right horn to match my Scout's personality in the
> boneyard?

I dunno, they sure smashed up enough of those '69 Chargers doing Dukes
of Hazzard, there oughta be some left in a wrecking yard somewhere to
pull an air horn off of.  I had a '69 Charger back when that show was
being made, and I used to cringe every time they'd jump that creek. :)
But with a Scout I guess you could just drive through it instead of
jumping.

> -Tom (yes, I've thought seriously of this) Mandera

Don't forget to weld yer doors shut so you can look cool crawling in &
out the windows. :)

Daniel Youngquist / dany@domain.elided / 541-688-9263 // VISA & MasterCard
*HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS                    http://www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
 Grain mills, water filters, quality simple-lifestyle & outdoors products
*INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE  Computer Memory  http://www.teleport.com/~dany
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
 the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt, 1783