3 (three) Door Travelall???

I have located at a local wrecker what appears to be a 1950's travelall
with no rear passenger door on the drivers side.  It is similar to a
three door crewcab (travellette ?) I saw in one of the magazines a while
back.  The front sheet metal is very rough but it has the vertical
looking headlight area similar to the pre 60's internationals.  I am not
familiar with the older, per 60's, units.  Is this anything special?  Is
it worth saving?  It is about to be crushed so if anyone is interested
please let me know.  I am located in Edmonton Alberta in Canada, about 5
hours north of Montana.

Arlen Odegard

70, 800A
71 Crewcab Powerwagon