Brake pads

I seem to have missed the rest of this thread...

> The key is to use th Ford pads.  They have the anti-squeal
> backing plates and are usually 3 or 4 dollars cheaper per pair
> than the IH pads.

I understand from this that there are ford brake pads with anti-squeal
characteristics that fit the Scout disc calipers. Is this so? If so I would
be very interested in some part numbers because my Scouts squealing is
driving me nuts.

Yes they are new pads and they did put some of that anti-squeal stuff on
the back when they installed them.

Scott Machalk
1979 Scout II 345 727