Re: New Member

	Greetings!  I've seen your rig in Peterson's 4-Wheel mag, and it
looks great.  I have a 76 that I am working on, and I have a question for
you.  I was wondering what your experience with the Jacobs ignition was.
I just installed the system, followed all the instructions, gapped my
plugs out .015 over factory, and my Scout runs like shit.  It has less
power and gets about 1-2 mpg less than it did before the Jacobs.  I called
them up and asked them about it, and they told me to gap the plugs another
.005.  But when I told the guy that I had a "1976 International Harvester
Scout"  he replied "Jeep?", so my confidence level with these guys is a
little low.  What is your opinion?

				DurangoMan