Re: IH-lovers in Michigan, IHC WWW Classified Ads

> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:41:32 -0500
> From: Mike Marentette <mmarentette@domain.elided>
> Subject: IHC Fanatics in Michigan?
>
> Hello fellow IHC fanatics,
>
> I was just wondering how many of you out there are from Michigan and if
> there are any IH clubs that are based in Michigan.  I love the digest
> and all the great information that is passed back and forth.  Keep up
> the great work everyone!
>
> Mike Marentette	  74 Travelall 100 / 345 / 727
> Romeo, MI

Mike:
Check out the "member profiles" at
http://www.binderbulletin.com/database/usrlink.html
As new folks add entries they are sorted by State. There are 3 - 4 from
Michigan to date, I think.  Not a huge number, but certainly a start.
- Bill

> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:44:08 -0800
> From: Bill Besterman <wfb@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: IHC Swap Meet
>
> My apologies to Bill Thebert and the BinderBulletin.  I thought the idea
> was unique.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.  FWIW my page allows for
> photos:)

Bill:
Certainly no apology required.  The more the merrier, in fact.
 -Bill

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin
http://www.binderbulletin.com