Re: Beer

	spencer wrote>> ..its
henry weinhards.  best taste for the price.

I'd have to second this. At price club/costco whatever- a case is around
$8.00 ..... Good sustenance beer for those times when Bass, Guiness, and
other expensive brews are out of reach because you spent all your money on
the scout.

	I've always wanted to open up a micro-brewery, what if we started
one with an IH motif. You could hang scout parts all over the walls , Nah,
all the guys from the east with rusty scouts would try to buy the
decorations :)

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az