345 exhaust manifolds

     I have been searching for an exhaust manifold for the passenger
side
     of the 345 in my 67 Travelette, but have been asked the question
"Is
     it a narrow or wide box?"

     Beats me.  What's the difference and how would I know?  I have
located
     a couple of sources who will ship to me, but both have asked this
     question.  Does anyone know of any salvage yards or parts houses in

     the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  I'm pretty good if I can actually see
the
     part ("yep, that looks like it").

     Any help would be appreciated

     Jeff