Borg Warner Auto Tranny

>The Borg Warner was used through 1972, with the Chrysler starting with
>the 73 models.
Howard,
I don't think the cutoff was this clean, maybe Scouts continued to use the
B-W auto tranny until 73, but my '72 1210 Pickup has the 727.
It shows a build date of June.
Maybe heavier trucks started getting the 727 earlier?  In any case, once
you have seen both, there is no mistaking one for the other.  If anyone
needs to see a photo of a 727, I can dig one up.  I've heard the B-W
unit was not a strong, I'd rebuild a 727 instead of swapping a B-W in.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup