stuck in albuquerque...

not really that stuck...

i'm sitting in my hotel room, here for a conference. i'll be very busy,
until tuesday night, when the conference is over and i have nothing to do
until my flight leaves wednesday morning.

nice thing about this conference is that now that i'm in the networking
business, there are 300 network drops in the conference room, so i'll be
keeping on top of my email more-or-less continuously. anyway, if there are
any ihc-digest members in Albuquerque who are free tuesday night for a
couple of beers, let me know. in addition to email, i can be reached at the
Crowne Plaza Pyramid, room 429, 505-821-3333

richard